I am new at this so I make no promises. I am going through some personal changes, so that is why I thought I would just write. I was going to start a journal, but I just type faster.
I just turned 30, I can't believe it but I did. I am happily married for 10 years. I met Dustin at 15, and I knew that he was the one. Don't get me wrong we definetly had our downs. Broke up a few times always fighting, but somehow we stuck through it and I think we have a pretty great marriage. I have a 4 year old son, Aidan. Wow, I had one friend... yes one that told me it is 1o times harder than you think it is. Boy was she right! He is my angel and my monster. He was a surprise, but I can not even imagine my life without him.
I work full time at an Insurance Company. I am a Supervisor in the Claims Department. It is the most stressful job, but deep down I love it. I have to or I am just crazy for working as much as I do. It is a lot of work, but it is also rewarding. Also, on the side I decorate cakes. I don't know how good I am at it, but I do it. I have made some pretty amazing cakes but not without the help of some really amazing people.
So, what are these personal changes? A little about myself for those that don't know. I used to be in gymnastics. I was really good too. I got a full time job right out of school at an Insurance Company and sat on my butt for 9+ hours a day. Needless to say, my butt got really big. In October I joined a gym. Then in November I got a personal trainer. Great news right... Well if I hadn't wasted all that time between October to May. It really pisses me off that I didn't take advantage of every minute. Well I have a new goal. Forget about what I didn't do and focus on what I can do. I am on my 3rd week of the hardest diet I have ever been on. The South Beach Diet. There is only two words for this diet... IT SUCKS! However, I can say for the first time in my entire life I can not get a piece of that cake and not feel like I am missing out. I don't even want it anymore. But I do want those tortillas and chips! So far I have lost 13 pounds. That keeps me motivated. I have a great support system at work and home and of course that makes a world of difference. Okay, I'm done for now. But I'll be back...
Welcome to the world of blogging! I loved reading this and you are a great writer! I can't wait to see what else you post in the future...it's fun to write about random things and post pics.
ReplyDelete