Saturday, May 2, 2009

TGIF and now it's Saturday!

I had a busy day on Friday, but very eventful. Woke up late, got to work late. By the way, that is a common thing. Luckily, I have the coolest boss ever, so he lets it slide. Then I get a phone call from one of my dear friends. It's DRAMA! Of course it is. I hate drama, so I guess people think I don't have enough from everyday life and want to add to it. This girl that moved to California like 10 years ago, yes a decade, decided to start crap with my friend, my husband and myself. You know she added me as a friend on Facebook, just long enough to take a look at my page and then delete me. That tells you what kind of person she it. I let myself get all upset about the situation and so I lowered myself to her standards and responded. I know, now that I am over it I am thinking... why did I do that!!!! Oh well, moving on.

So every year my friends and I go to New Braunsfels. We float down the river, it is so much fun to leave the kids at home and have some adult time. I think it is just as good for the kids as it is us. Most of the girls met last night to discuss the food for 19 people. WOW that is going to be a lot of food. But we are going to eat good! Then, a few of us decided to go see a movie. We saw The Ghost of Girlfriends Past. It was really good! I didn't get home until almost 12:30, but we had a good time.

Today, I have a cake order. So that is what I will be doing for most of the day. Baking and decorating. Part of me loves it and part of me hates it. I love it when it's for fun. When it is a paid job, I get all stressed out and feel like I have to do it. Well, it's paid so I guess I do have to. Anyway, it is a two tier baby shower cake. When I'm done I'll be sure to post some pictures.

So about my weight loss, so far I have only lost .5 pound this week. That is a little depressing. I went and worked out today. I did weights on legs and did cardio. I despise working out! But I keep this off when I was young by working out. Why did I ever think that stopping the working out wouldn't put the weight back on?

No comments:

Post a Comment