Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lazy Sunday

So today is Sunday, and I chose thise to be my lazy day of the week. However, today has been a busy day... until now...

My husband, Dustin took our 4 year old, Aidan to see Up. My wonderful friend Alli came and brought her 2 beautiful children. Oh and Aidan's Aunt and Uncle came. It was a great movie! I don't think I realized that until I had a child how dark and sad Disney movies really are. I actually cried during one part of the movie. Weird! Aidan loved it which is the reason we even went. But I do have to complain just a little bit. The movie started at 11:00 am we all got there about 10:30 am... the doors were locked. Yes, LOCKED. Why on earth would you have a movie that starts at 11:00 am and not open the doors until 10:45 am. Jeez, we have kids... we need to buy the tickets, get the snacks, go to the bathroom, get situated in our seats and the theater gives us 15 minutes to do all of this... I don't understand! Ok, so I'm done ranting about that.

So, my husband found out on Friday that I have a blog. I never told him I guess. Not that it is that big of a deal. Then he made fun of the fact that I haven't written in almost a month. So I guess I need to get on the ball. I have found a lot of really great blogs to follow. This is fun. I'm not a great writer but it is fun reading about other people.

Officially, I am going back on phase 1 of my diet (South Beach Diet) tomorrow. I went out of town over Memorial Day weekend and was not very good at choosing my food. So, in order to get all that junk back out of my system I am going back to the dreaded Phase 1. Wish me luck!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment