The last few days I haven't been doing that well. I made a cake for a girls birthday at work. You have to cut the top of it off to make it even... well that is my favorite part of the cake. I gave in. I am so disappointed in myself! Oh well, what can I do, but be better starting now! I am working out 3-4 times a week. I am going to strive to go at least 6 times a week. Wish me luck! I really hate going to the gym, but you know once I get there I'm good. It is a stress reliever. I guess all those people out there that actually work out know this... But I have to say that when I'm at the gym I want to put my headphones on and zone out. I don't want to talk or even think about anything. That is my time ya know... We are going to New Braunsfels in 2 weeks. I have 2 whole weeks to get back on track because I will be completely off my diet during that week end. So worth it though.
More later...
You can do it!!
ReplyDelete